Friday, May 17, 2019

Friday May 17, 2019 Misc


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This was working again…  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday May 17, 2019
Yesterday we took Cafe for her second of three more chemo treatments.  Hopefully this will do the trick for that sweet dog.
Then to combat boredom I worked on photos for many hours.  My work often takes a lot of time for each photo, usually because I do change a lot of boring backgrounds.  If I didn't have photos to work with I would go stir-crazy.
Then in mid-afternoon we took Princesa and NeNe for needed haircuts.  For some reason she likes our fat boy, Buddy, to be ready for the cast of Hair...
Then there was zero on television other than basketball so I watched 2 more episodes of the Sopranos.  Hey, I like the series and the characters.

Today I had a quick walk with the dogs because a small sprinkle was quickly turning into a good rain.  I don't mind a bit of rain, it is so refreshing.
Then I worked on more photos for a few hours while Cristina went to the Doggy Park.  Somebody dumped 5 baby kittens there so she has a new project that takes a lot of time.  Of course, she had barely left when her aunt Nativa (who lives a stone's throw from said Doggy Park) stopped by.  I called Cristina but she was too busy to return immediately.  So I let Native take as many oranges and mangoes as she wanted. 
We had hamburgers for lunch then decided to make a small road trip to Galicia, on the right side of the highway from BugaLaGrande.  The road sign had been beckoning me for some time as we try to familiarize ourselves with this area.  Cristina had never been there so we were more than a little diappointed that the road was terrible gravel so we turned back after about 1/2 kilometer.
So, change of plans, Cristina had indicated she wanted to got to Olympica, near the Bus Station, for livers for dog food.  We called david and he was willing to join us so off we went.  Cristina said that livers run around 8,000 pesos ($2.40 USD) a pound in Andalucia but are 2,150 pesos ($0.65) a pound at Olympica.  She bought 10 pounds.  I also found 2 - 3 litre generic Coke on special for 5,000 pesos ($1.51 USD), but didn't notice until I got home that they charged me for 2 singles totalling 6,400 pesos($1.93 USD) Grrrrrrrr. 
It is alternating between rain and sun this afternoon and at 3:30pm it is close to 28C in the house, not bad....
Afternoon update:
I took a few bad bird shots in the back yard.  Silly Google won't let me add them at the end....

Tom Thumb before dusk

The sun lighting up his wings

One turtledove....  Not a pear tree either.

The sun highlighting our tiny roses.

Kiskadee
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Cafe awaiting her chemo shots

Dr. John is so good

Our bushy duo going to get clipped

Princesa and NeNe are so soft

Soon to be much cooler

NeNe at night after the barber

And Princesa