Saturday, May 11, 2019

Saturday May 11, 2019 Tom Thumb


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This was working again…  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday May 11, 2019
I whiled away some of the day moving a few things in the back, trimming a tree infested with bugs and so on.  Tom Thumb showed up and I had the Lumix handy so he gave me a quick show.  Not great photos, but passable...
Then I heard back from the fellow at Cambio Systems, the techie of Miguel's that my external hard drive was fixed, and the data was saved...  The bill was 15,000 pesos, or $5 USD !!  I gave him 20,000 quite happily.  The crooks at Seagate wanted $78 I think it was to use their recovery program...  This is the last Seagate that I will buy, and that does make me sad because I have had such great service from the old one....
Be careful what you wish for...  We just had a flooded lavanderia again because of a torrential downpour....
We are expecting Ana and German to come for supper and spend the night but they are on a motorcycle so we will have to wait and see.  I may have to update later.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.