Monday, May 6, 2019

Monday May 6, 2019 Tom Thumb


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday May 6, 2019
We were at the Tulua vet's by 7am because I expected there to be a lineup after the weekend and John had his phone turned off until this morning, however we were there alone.  John examined Cafe for her cancer because she continues to secrete mucus and light blood from her vagina.  He confirmed that she still has a small node of cancer that is irritated every time she urinates.  He and Cristina seem to think that one more triple round of chemotherapy will finally solve the problem.  We sure hope so because Cafe is just a sweetheart.
I did a little pass up the hill north of Tulua to show her Wolf and Fabiola's house and their great view.  Silly me, I only took a panorama of the view and none of the house...
We stopped to buy arepas for Cristina but they had already sold out of the kind she likes.  I find their idea of marketing their wares a trifle backward in that they are not able to meet demand...  They only make so many, then say "So sorry".   I say to them "So silly".
Cristina had mentioned that she had seen Tom Thumb when she fed the rabbits so I looked out back and, sure enough, our little guy has discovered our feeders!!  So I went for the Canon and a monopod and a chair.  Tom did not keep me waiting and very shortly I had taken 69 rapid-fire photos of which I kept the few below...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Cafe will be so happy to be cured of cancer

Panorama from the hill where Wold and Fabiola live.  Tulua is above the grass.

Gee, we're not making any more arepas for you...

Saffron Finch

We are so thrilled for the return of Tom Thumb 1

Tom Thumb 2

Tom Thumb 3

Tom Thumb 4

Tom Thumb 5

Tom Thumb 6

Tom Thumb 7

Tom Thumb 8

Tom Thumb 9

Tom Thumb 10

Tom Thumb 11

Tom Thumb 12