Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wednesday May 15, 2019 Birds


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This was working again…  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday May 15, 2019
I think that electronic pest control is working!  Keeping my fingers crossed.
I saw 2 of the hummers fencing this morning so I went for the Canon.  One bugged out but that gave me a good chance to get some much better shots for you.  Some other birds were performing as well so I hope you enjoy today's photos.  They should look nice enlarged.
Cristina came back from the Doggy Park with a long face because one of the puppies had died.  They went back with a shovel to bury it.
David contacted me and we went for lunch at this new place across from school on the main road.  It has only been open a couple of weeks but has been doing a roaring business so I was determined to try it.  We were not disappointed as we had huge meals with a soup, and drinks for about $8.  We will definitely be going back there.
David had brought along a few of his own DVD movies and we started watching the first 2 episodes of the first season of The Sopranos.  When I was working I did not want to get involved with series television so I never did see more than a couple of minutes of this series although I knew I would eventually want to.   Today I got my chance and will now want to find the other seasons as well.
It is odd that I had no problem today with cut and paste for the huge RAW files from the Canon, but had all kinds of grief doing the JPG files from the Lumix..  Totally weird...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Tom Thumb # 1

Tom Thumb # 2

Tom Thumb #3

Tom Thumb #4

Tom Thumb #5

Tom Thumb #6

Tom Thumb #7
Tom Thumb #8

Tom Thumb #9

Tom Thumb #10

Tom Thumb #11

Tom Thumb #12

Common Tody Flycatcher

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher

Mr Vermilion Flycatcher

My constant companion

Turkey buzzard watching the old guy

Our new lunch spot

Lots of great selection

David's meal with soup

My meal without