Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday May 10, 2019 Seagate


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This was working again…  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday May 10, 2019
Another nicely dull day but the rain held off until after I had walked the dogs at 5:30am.  Then I had 2 more naps in the morning.
I was getting nowhere with the Seagate people regarding my stalled External HardDrive.  My guess is that they went to the Trump charm school for Customer Service.  They sell a defective $100 harddrive then ask $80 to fix it to recover your data....  You can guess my response to that kind of service.
So Cristina and I headed into Tulua to see Miguel's computer guy and she kindly informed me that they had moved location to 26th and 30th.  Of course we reversed the streets and avenues so ended up 8 blocks off.  I finally put the address in my Waze program to get there easily.
The computer expert showed up and I told him that first he needed to recover my photos (half of 2018 and all of 2019) and my saved data before formatting the drive to correct it, then re-install all my stuff.   He will call me tomorrow when it is ready.
I asked him about maybe buying a new tower and he suggested one under $300!  I have to do a bit of research to see if it will be sufficient.
Cristina suggested we stop again at BugaLaGrande for a cholado so off we went.  This time we saw that the reputed best place had no line-up so we went there.  They were fast and their reputation is well earned.  We each had the 95c version and it was plenty!
Apparently the adoption process of advertising on FaceBook is stalled because Adiela and Miguel have forgotten how to access her page...  They will have to wait until their daughter Natalia comes tomorrow to show them how.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

We lucked out to get the best place without a line-up

This is the 95c cholado = yummmmy

BugaLaGrande is a lovely little town



OK