Saturday, May 4, 2019

Saturday May 4, 2019 Breakfast


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday May 4, 2019
Yesterday, the clouds kept the heat in overnight so the temp in the house at 6am was 26.4C.  With all the fans going I dropped it to 25.1C before the sun got busy and by midday it was 31.7C.   At 9:30pm it had only dropped to 27.8C.  We did a lot of napping and I worked on photos most of the day.  The AC was going on in the bedroom at night.
Today we really rushed through the morning chores to be at David's for a promised special breakfast of pork sausages and eggs.  We had been waiting for this since mid-week when invited so we were a little disappointed when we got a sandwich instead, although it was quite delicious, from the German Restaurant.  I guess the special breakfast will be served another day.  
Anyway, the company is always good and we had to go nearby to LA14 for groceries and also had to buy a new 7L pressure cooker because Cristina's old one broke a while ago.  We also bought another small covered pot for those quick meals.
We were supposed to go to Adiela's after this but we met her and Miguel at LA14.  Cristina wanted to go shopping for her upcoming birthday (that I am not supposed to mention to anyone) so she went with them while I came home and unloaded the groceries and had lunch with the dogs, then a nap.
It is 31.3C at the moment and I keep trying to think cool thoughts.  We have had no rain in a while so things are hot and dusty.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
David & Cristina enjoy a laugh
The tile floor is the coolest place in the house

The dogs take a break from the heat too