Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday May 28, 2019 Jungle


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is glitching again…  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday May 28, 2019
I had found it odd that the humidity in Buga yesterday affected my breathing..  At 2am I got out of bed because I was so stuffed up.  I went to one of the other bedrooms and was better when I kept my head higher.   Then I started feeling cold so I have spent the rest of the day with sweats and socks, long-sleeved.
At 5:30am I took the 5 dogs for their reegular walk and the rain began shortly after 6am.
After my chores I ended up on YouTube, saving a whack of Oldies to my Favourites.  It was a nice trip down Nostalgia Lane as so many songs have a life event attached to them.
Cristina came home with a brother of Esperanza (a virtual twin) for bathing and decided to keep him overnight.  He is another cutie that I will grow attached to for sure.  Cristina has called him Toby.
Our lawn-cutter Leonel showed up about 3pm.  He barely got started when a decent shower hit so I made him just stop for a beer.  He really does a decent job and I get him to haul the heavy grass bags to the front for the garbage pickup in the morning.  I've often thought of doing it myself but then I lay down until the urge passes, lol.
2 hummers were at the feeders at dusk which is always feeding time for them.  Almost no light, but I did get one passable shot.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start
Toby hid under the car for a while because of the other dogs

Taking a beer break during a short shower

Tom Thumb - Rufous-Tailed Hummer

9 bags of wet grass...  Not fun to carry