Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Wednesday Dec 26, 2018 Boxing Day


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
Yahoo!  It is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday Dec 26, 2018
Happy Boxing Day everyone.
This walking the dogs at 5:30, then going back to bed, is becoming a habit which is not so bad because of the boredom factor.
We went out in the afternoon for a few veggies and pellets for the rabbits, then to pick up Cristina's Mom, Ana Julia, for shopping.  She needed some undergarments for Christmas presents so we went to the big discount clothing store.  While they shopped for the unmentionables, I slipped downstairs and picked up 6 more t-shirts for under $25.  The traffic was quite heavy everywhere.
We got back to Adiela's house where she was entertaining an old friend and his darling young wife who live in Pereira.  I think they said that he, Gustavo, was from Tulua and the youngster (I didn't catch her name and neither did Cristina) was from Roldanillo, where Adiela and Cristina originate from.  Very nice people.
Then it was a quick trip to the pharmacy, and to the vet, and to Gilma's for the dogs' supper.  The dogs always get so very excited when we come home.
I am pooped.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
?, Gustavo and Adiela

An interesting couple

Cute ornament