Monday, December 3, 2018

Monday Dec 3, 2018 NetTalk


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Dec 3, 2018
Last night I was flabbergasted to discover that one or more of the dogs had all but destroyed my nice plastic netting designed to keep them at bay.   I was fit to be tied and didn't get much sleep thinking about it.  This morning I discovered the culprit was none other than my baby, Nina, who still is a puppy and needs something to constantly chew on, Grrrrr.  Later in the morning I went out and got some sturdy aluminum screen to replace the netting and the existing screen.  I think that I want help to put that on.
At 7:30am I heard a rapping at the door and it was FedEx delivering my new NetTalk Duo.  Finally.  I waited to set it up after I had done my other chores only to discover that I can't get it to work either.  I can't call, but people can call me a leave a message because apparently the call goes straight to Voicemail.  That does not help me much.  So I sent another long email to NetTalk explaining my situation and everything I've tried.  No response yet...
It was so sad to find out that my older brother, 10 years older than me, just had his driver's licence taken away.  That would be devastating to him to start with, but he is also in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's, so the family has just moved him into a care facility next to his wife's facility.  I feel so sorry for him and powerless to help.
One of our other dogs, Negrita, has figured out how to jump above my plastic netting on the lavanderia door and squeeze through the bars.  She is our little escape artist, but luckily she doesn't run away when we arrive home and open the garage door.
This Blog was delayed by 45 minutes by a power outage in the whole neighbourhood.  For what they charge for utilities here you would think that the service would be a lot more reliable.  They charge for utilities and taxes by "strata".  The higher stratas (up to 6) in the fancy neighbourhoods the heavier load, or so they intend.  We are a Strata 2, so things are supposed to be quite low but they aren't.  I think there is a lot of corruption going on...
I am soon to be a beginner Spanish teacher for friends.  Wish me luck.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
Unpleasant surprise......

Plastic netting wrecked by Nina

My new NetTalk does not work either