Saturday, December 15, 2018

Saturday Dec 15, 2018 Nothing


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday Dec 15, 2018
I am only doing a Blog today because tomorrow is supposed to be a busy photo day.
Because of the sleeping arrangements I ended up walking the 5 dogs at once.  Luckily they were pretty well behaved but I did keep it to 2 blocks because they still wind up those leashes pretty good, necessitating a few stops just to untangle them.
The rabbits now both have mange, so no doubt we will be visiting the vet for injections for them soon.  Oh joy.
I actually spent most of the day working on photos and using PhotoShop and Smart Photo Editor.  On one photo, I actually stacked 4 effects, chosen from 640 pages of 12 options.  I thinks that computes well into trillions of possibilities.
This is one I came across and will upload for sale and for Facebook tomorrow.  This is how I intend to spend Christmas.....

Niece Lina has shown up here and is not leaving.  I think they do not have a key to their home yet.............  I assume that Lorena is with her Mom and daughter with the dogs..??
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******