Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunday Dec 2, 2018 Birthday


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday Dec 2, 2018
This morning Cristina asked the date then mentioned that it was her Mom's birthday.  So we got ready and went and bought her a few gifts before picking her and Adiela up to go for lunch at La Herradura.
We all had some form of barbecue grilled meat and it was a good outing.
David and Irma were in the area so they joined us as well for a bit.
We came back and delivered a shirt to Lina and then went and got dog food from Carmen.
I am not even very hungry for supper.  It will be an early night tonight I think.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
Ana Julia was in good spirits today

84 years young today

Irma and David are always good company