Monday, December 24, 2018

Sunday Dec 23, 2018 Visit


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
Yahoo!  It is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday Dec 23, 2018
Sunday morning is meant for relaxing, yes?  I walked the dogs at 6am then went straight back to bed.  I can’t remember the last time that I spent 12 hours in bed.  I got some extra rest although sleep is difficult with 4 aware and fidgety dogs on the bed most of the time.
Cristina is feeling so much better that she has decided to regain charge of feeding the rabbits and, surprisingly, poop patrol.  That sure frees up a large part of my morning so quick returns to bed after walking the doggies may soon become a common occurrence.
We receive many Jacquie Lawson E-Cards over the holidays and enjoy them so much.  I finally decided to have a look at joining and was flabbergasted that the cost is only $14 a year or $20 for 2 years, USD or Canadian.  I quickly signed up for 2 years before they change their mind…  I highly recommend them.   https://www.jacquielawson.com/membership.asp
We had a surprise visit from our niece, Natalia, this morning.  She spent most of the day here.  They watched TV most of the time.
I finally got into a book by Colleen McCullough (author of the Thornbirds) called On - Off.  I rarely read suspense/crime novels, preferring to stick to spy/espionage/war novels a la Tom Clancy.  However I must admit that I am really enjoying it.  It is my last English book in the house.  I checked at a bookseller downtown but he had only 2 books and neither were worth my time or money.  I may have to start reading online.... which I would not enjoy, unless I use my heavy laptop in my recliner...  Hmmmmm...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.