Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Wednesday Dec 5, 2018 Good News!


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday Dec 5, 2018
This morning the lawn guy was here at 7am.  I had been up since 5am walking the dogs.  I wasn't expecting him until 7:30 because I had got my time wrong.  He did a nice clean cut and carried those bags of heavy wet grass to the front for the garbage pickup.  He even moved all the cut tree branches to the back corner so they can dry out.  I might have a bonfire later to rid ourselves of those pests.
We left at 1:10pm and arrived 10 minutes later at the doctor's office.  The doors opened at 1:30 and we were 3rd in line.  The doctor showed shortly after 2pm and most appointments take about 20 minutes.  Cristina had her stitches removed in record time, got prescriptions for further healing creams and instructions for the next 2.5 months.  She should be able to do most things again by then.
The GOOD NEWS is that there was no cancer and all is well in the universe.  You have no idea how welcome that confirmation was to both of us...
From there we stopped at KIA and made an appointment for my 5,000 km checkup on Friday morning.  That will cost me a shade over $100.  I wonder what that would cost in Canada or the US?
Then it was a quick shopping trip at HomeCenter for garden shears, a rake, and I spotted those swimming noodles and had a brainstorm...  Look out...
Then we went next door to LA14 for groceries and spent the usual $70 or so and also picked up Cristina's prescriptions.
We stopped briefly at Christian' s grave to install a couple more red Christmas-y artificial plants.  Cristina is trying to impress on me that they have some kind of lantern ceremony there either Friday or Saturday and she needs to get these lanterns....
Then we made the pit stop for the dog food and admired Chucho painting the trim on the outside wall which I call baby-poop green... ha, ha.
Once home I put away the groceries and then cut up 2 of the 3 swim noodles and slit then to install over the upper bars on the lavanderia door...  Brilliant!  Not only do they cut off the space needed for our escape artist (Negrita), but they spin, so she wouldn't be able to climb them.  We'll see how long they will last....  These dogs seem to have ways to outsmart me, and even probably Donald Trump!
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
The yard looks so crisp and clean with the cut trees and lawn

Big Nativity scene at LA14

Christian's grave looks festive

BP green wall.....

The escapes are OVER!  (We hope..)