Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday Dec 10, 2018 Looking Up


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Dec 10, 2018
Where in the world does time go?  Dec 10 already!
We quickly did our chores and promptly went back to bed until noon, whereupon I fried up some hamburgers North American style for lunch.  Even Cristina like them that way.
At 2 pm we took Cafe to the vet because she still appears to be having bleeding problems.  The consensus is to do another round of chemo, poor dog.
Then we ran over to Lina's because they found another puppy abandoned in a garbage can.  We were to take pictures to put it on the adoption page but a lady in the area had already decided to adopt it.  This little guy is so darn cute that it must take a real heart of stone to throw it in the garbage.
Then a friend of Lina's came by and he brought a great smile to Cristina because this young man could be Christian's twin.  Cristina was just beaming.
We made a quick jaunt to the cemetery and cleaned up all the stuff from the weekend.  As I was sitting there I could see a very bright spot in the sky to the NNE above the huge palms.  I thought that it might have been a satellite because it was definitely stationary but I took a zoomed in shot anyway.  Imagine my surprise when the photo shows it to be a planet!
Then we stopped at Gilma's for the dog food and I went to show the planet to Carlos when I spotted something else in the sky scaring the buzzards, a hang-glider!  This definitely was a day for looking up.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
How could anyone throw out such a sweetheart?

Christian's twin for sure

Flor making us cholados at the park

Above the 4th tree from the left is a bright light

The light in the sky sure looks like a PLANET!

I know, I know...  Love this view...

Hang-glider scaring the buzzards