Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Tuesday Dec 25, 2018 Merry Christmas


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
Yahoo!  It is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday Dec 25, 2018
Monday, I took dear CafĂ© for her weekly chemotherapy session.  She seems to show signs of real improvement then relapses before the next session.  We certainly hope that this round does the trick for the poor thing.
I spent part of the evening trying to figure out a way to easily download good books in my espionage genre in pdf format so I could read them off of my laptop.  There are a few supposed tricks online but I didn’t really have any decent success at all, so I will try again another day soon.
The firecrackers and celebrations went on all night.  Poor Negrita was just shivering in my arms all night.

Tuesday, Merry Christmas everyone!

I walked 3 dogs, then put all 8 outside and went back to bed.  There were several noisy parties still going on in the neighbourhood.  Later I let all the dogs back in and soon Cristina and I were sharing the double bed with at least 5 of them in constant rotation.  Not much movement allowed. 
Since we do not celebrate Christmas, and we had zero planned for the day, we just laid in bed until noon.  More rest for the wicked, but no real sleep of any sort.
Cristina made a lovely lunch of chicharon which is a decadent deep-fried fatty pork dish along with delicious beans.  One of life's little pleasures.
The rest of the day will be watching TV and finishing my last book probably,.. boo hoo.
That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.