Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Monday Dec 17, 2018 Denizens


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Dec 17, 2018
Because of the sleeping arrangements, the 5-dog walks are becoming the standard.  They are actually pretty well behaved for the most part so it is a little quicker for me.
Monday is Cafe's vet day for her chemo.  We hope this set of sessions will be all that she will need.
We got our gas bill for under $2 and the electricity bill at $30.  It makes no sense why the water bill is usually over $30 as well.  In the Strata 2 neighbourhoods the utilities are supposed to be cheaper.
We did a quick cruise in the rain to the cemetery, then did a little shopping, paid the bills, went to give Lina's dog some medicine, then picked up Cafe.  The rest of the day was pretty lazy and I even watched 2 movies.  Cristina sleeps most of the time.
I wandered to the back yard in the afternoon and noticed all the activity back there with the insects, reptiles, birds and animals.  I grabbed the Lumix to show you...  Most of these shots are taken from a good distance, with the hutch shot over 100 feet....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

We don't see too many of these here

This little 3" guy shows himself often

Nina, in one of her calm moments

Bright yellow kiskadee?

A different yellow bird

Bugs is watching the action too

The hutch is working well for the bunnies