Friday, December 21, 2018

Friday Dec 21, 2018 Early Xmas


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
Yahoo!  It is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday Dec 21, 2018
Made more OJ today.  It is such a great feeling to have this come from our own trees, and delicious to boot.
I killed some time working on photos again today but soon petered out as my eyes kept closing.  A quick nap was in order.
I should never shop without wearing my glasses.  The other day I bought "sensitive" toothpaste for what I thought was a bargain, only to see that I missed a number in the price so it was actually 10 times the bargain price...  Not much of a bargain..  And to compound my mistake, I had bought 3 of them.  It is hard to find that kind of toothpaste cheap anywhere, Canada, Ecuador or here.  These are small tubes for about $7.50.  That manufacturer is surely making a dandy profit.
I was finally apologetically contacted by NetTalk and we hooked up where they could try working direct in my computer.  But they did the same things as last time with the same result.  Now they want me to hook up on someone else's computer to see if it will work there.  If it doesn't, they are talking about sending me another new one....  In all likelihood, it is being blocked by Movistar who have their own VOIP system.
Then we had a visit from Alejandro and Juan David, accompanied by Angela, Carmen and Gilma.  I guess they don't wait until Christmas for presents.  It is too bad that the funny-car battery needed recharging almost immediately, but you should have seen their eyes light up at the presents.  It has been a few years since we have seen the delight of children at Christmas.
With the boys, we played fetch with the dogs with 3 tennis balls and the doggies were pretty good at returning them to us to play more.  With practice they will get the hang of it.
As my Mom would say, "my head is in the potato patch" as my excuse for not taking a single photo today.  Silly me.

That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.