Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday Dec 13, 2018 Street Dogs


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday Dec 13, 2018
Finally had a very good sleep and I feel so much better for it.  
Our poor dogs have been missing their walks and Turi has been giving me the cold shoulder as a result.  I don't blame her.  In a way, I miss them too, and I hope to get back to them in the morning, at the latest..
Part of the reason for this is that we finally returned Estrella to Lina and her partner, and then I was surprised that Cristina allowed this because the 2 women lost their key and were locked out of their place....  and they have no leashes or anything with them...
Then Lina pointed to a sickly street dog on the corner and it had the same look and torpidity as the last one who died.  We took the poor thing to the vet who pointed out all the problems infecting this poor dog and we simply paid the $20 to put it down.  We couldn't bear to watch.  It was estimated that this dog was about 8 years old and had probably been hit recently by a car. 
At this moment Carlos is helping bury it in our back yard which is becoming a regular pet cemetery because Cristina refuses to just put them in the garbage.  You have to admire her wonderful heart.  Trying to help every street critter does have its drawbacks.  It takes a while to get over the sadness.
We picked up more carrots and lettuce for Bugs and Bunny because we had run out.  Then we went to D-Uno and I picked up 4 2-litre bottles of juice (good stuff too) and 7 bags on my favourite BBQ chips for $6.50.  There are definitely some perks to living here.
I don't expect you to enjoy today's sad pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.