Saturday, December 29, 2018

Saturday Dec 29, 2018 NetTalk


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
Yahoo!  It is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday Dec 29, 2018
Yesterday was such a lazy day again.  I found a few old books like Tom Sawyer that were easy to download so I have time to find a way to get pdf versions of more modern books.  I finished that “On, Off” book by Colleen McCullough.  She sure can weave a yarn right to the last page that leaves you breathless.  Highly recommended.
Cristina says that she has seen a hummingbird in our bougainvillea bush.  Hopefully it, and friends, will finally discover our feeders.
I slipped out to Gilma’s for doggie meals and they had enough for 2 days.  That sure is helpful to us.
I slept very little because I had notice that Reden at NetTalk was instructed to contact me at 2pm to try a different reconfiguration.  That preyed on my mind a lot, so I took the bull by the horns on the darn Chat with Movistar, going in circles for 2 hours, browbeating them into helping me, until one fellow (last name Jimenez) finally agreed to give us the modem access information and open the door for us at 2pm.  
I sent the information ahead of time in an email to Reden at NetTalk, with high hopes that we might finally solve this bugaboo.
At 2pm we set up the shared computer connection and Reden went to work.  We had to restart modems, DUOs and sessions several times as he tried several different settings.  Over 2 hours with him as well and we got nowhere that worked....  So very disappointed...  He figures they won't refuse sending me another new DUO configured right in their office....   So it is another waiting game....  Grrrrr.
So very tired.
Happy Anniversary Fern and Eileen.
No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.