Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday Dec 11, 2018 Sterilizations


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday Dec 11, 2018
Fun, fun, fun,.. no water again all morning.  Thank God for our reservoir on the roof.  I think I have that thing figured out now.  A trickle of a shower is better than no shower at all.
Somehow I never even got to have a nap today for more than 10 minutes.  
We left at 10am to go get this other poor woman's dog.  At 1:30, we took that dog and my Nina in to Tulua for the free sterilizations.  That does it for us, all 8 dogs are now sterilized as well as Lina's.   Cristina is in her element helping out unfortunate puppies and trying to prevent more unwanted dogs on the street.  That is a never-ending battle for her.
We had 3 hours to kill so we went to check out the new mall opened near the present bus station across from La Herradura.  It was mostly clothing in 2 meter by 2 meter stalls.  Cristina got a blouse and some movies while I finally found an LED clock/speaker thing for the bedroom.  This is my Christmas present, and under $30.  I am lost when I wake up and want to know whether it is worth the trouble of falling back to sleep.
We also got Christmas presents for Cristina's 2 nephews.  I wanted to get 2 of these remote-controlled cars where the front wheels can swing like a propeller making the driving actions a hoot, and turning an art...  I was about to buy two when I asked, to be sure, that each remote was independent..  Imagine my shock when the answer was no,.. one remote could operate both cars at once...  Bummer...  We still bought one for the older nephew.  The other kid is only 3 so he got other cars and trucks.
We picked up the dogs a little early again and headed back.  We went to drop off the lady's dog and, of course, she is not home.  So we drive all the way back across town to get the dog food at Gilma's.  We waste an hour there and try again.  Luckily the lady was home this time and very thankful to Cristina.
Once home I decided that this was a good time to extract the juice from all the oranges we had collected.  I made 2 small pitchers of juice and strictly natural, off our own trees, and the result is delicious!  Those 3 trees are still laden, so we will finally be getting some regular juices.  Cristina will have to handle the mango juice, I have never seen that done, and we have lots of mangoes waiting as well.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
Nina is separated from the other dogs and the food

She's not happy about it either

Luna (name we gave her) was staying away from everyone

Our 9 dogs must have been overwhelming to her

One good pitcher is full

Working on a second

Still some oranges to go

My new clock/speaker/bluetooth/USB and more (still not set)