Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Tuesday Dec 4, 2018 Trees


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday Dec 4, 2018
This morning I ended up walking 4 dogs first because they were all out and waiting, and not taking NO for an answer.  I walked Buddy by himself last.  The other 3 are not leash trained at all, so it is impossible at a time when we are trying to be quiet and not wake the neighbours.
Another surprise at the door as Lorena came by to chop off insect infected branches on our trees.  Many of the lower branches were just infested so we chopped off anything covered in white or black.  She did a heavy first round then I dug in with a little more slashing and then she did the finishing touches.  She really is a tough little worker.  She also cooked lunch and she is a good cook too!  Now we have much nicer, leaner, and greener trees.  We also got off a lot of fruit that needs to ripen a while.
Lorena also brought her little black dog, another Nina, and the puppy had a ball with our dogs, especially our Nina, and Cafe.   They had a grand time playing in the dirt and roughhousing.
With all the rain we have had, the backyard is pretty overgrown again so the lawn guy will come in the morning, early, so the trimmings can be ready for the garbage truck.  Wednesdays and Saturdays are garbage days here.
I spent much of the morning preparing for teaching beginner Spanish to Irma, while David listens in later in the week.  I got a lot of valuable information on paper that I wish I had had when I was learning...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Lorena watching the dogs at play

Back to the tree trimming