Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Tuesday July 5, 2022 Remembrance

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday July 5, 2022

My favourite picture of Patsy

This photo was taken August of 1968 outside a dance at Ardmore Community Hall on about our fourth date, sitting in my 1962 Dodge Dart.  I jokingly called her dress "The Hallowe'en Dress" because of its black, white and orange colouring.  Three years later, we married March 6, 1971.  Many years later, we celebrated our 25th Anniversary on March 6th, 1996 with many friends and relatives in attendance.  A few months later, cervical cancer tore her from us on this date, July 5th, 1996.  Our dear Patsy will never be forgotten, even 26 years later.


Even though Grigi was restless and kept us awake all night, we did get out on another cloudy, quiet walk with my 4 stalwarts.  They are getting better at getting their business done in the first few blocks.

We got a call from Claudia to help transport an old dog with bad skin and a serious open wound on its abdomen to transport it to the La Paisa vet office nearby.  Of course we jumped into action and did so.  

We knew the treatment would be a while, so we took the opportunity to hit the hospital to get my vaccination record updated to show the 4th vaccination.  

Then we hit the banks, got money, paid my cel bill and got more (mostly dog) supplies at D-Uno.  We barely got things put away when we got the call for the return trip to the Animal Park.  God Bless Claudia, Daniel and Eliana for all the work they do there.

The opening of the new Exito store at LA14 happens this Thursday.  I hope to get the Debit Card situation at BanColombia straightened out before we check out the deals at Exito.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Even the old ones need care

Claudia is amazing

NeNe is our co-pilot today

Kiskadee

New location for Golden Silk Spider

Birds fly in to feed

Many come here

Banged-up butterfly makes a stop