Thursday, July 14, 2022

Thursday July 14, 2022 Rain

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday July 14, 2022

Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister Yvette.  May you count on many more!

At 1:30am Princesa was scratching the bedroom door to be let out to pee.  When I opened the door, our new Mona decided she wanted to share the King bed, taking over my space so I didn't get much sleep.

A short but heavy rainstorm/thunderstorm hit us 3 times today, 2:53am, 4:40am and 3:45pm.  Needless to say a partial lake has formed again.

The co-pilots and I took Cristina into Tulua to look after yesterday's cats and other animals with Adiela.

I got notice from Luz Dary that the Visa application is approved after sending in the new photo and in process.  Hopefully it will get done before I need to renew my car stuff.


New Mona is fitting in very well and is even learning to accept the friendly attentions of the active Rio.

$1 USD = 4493 pesos so maybe, just maybe, the value has levelled off for a while..

Carlos finally stopped by again and, together we aligned that cupboard door a little better.  He would not take any money for the hardware he provided.  He is a very good guy overall.

We have a water leakage problem between the front wall and the awning that is creating a problem underneath the overhang.  Carlos thinks that a large L-moulding will solve that and the underlying repair should be easy...  I hope so.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

What a lovely drive..

It takes the edge off the bad drivers

Bad hair day for Princesa?

A Saffron Finch couple.

Mona copes very well.

And she is doing so well already here.

Rio likes her new sister

Yup!  It's back again...