Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday July 18, 2022 Payments

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday July 18, 2022

Last night, I came across a Latin American women's championship volleyball telecast from Bucaramanga again between Colombia and Mexico.  I had watched these two teams play before during the week and it was exciting.  I honestly felt that Mexico would have the advantage with "Twin Towers" of amazingly tall girls but the home court advantage proved to be the difference as Colombia prevailed 2-0 the first time and 3 games to 2 in the championship.

Then I saw there was a world championship match from Ankara, Turkey for women's volleyball between Italy and Brazil.  These gals were really in top form, and the games were close and exciting, but Italy had the better spikers and that was the difference, definitely fun to watch great athletes....

I promised the dogs a walk this morning, and I was true to my word, even though the hips were unwilling to cooperate fully, we did the whole normal route.  Walking is a good thing, even if it hurts occasionally.

My plan this morning was to try to pay all my bills online if possible.  I managed to pay the Movistar Internet/Cable without too much problem and I think that it is set up to easily do the cel phones now too.

I thought that I had the electric bill paid as well, but then it looks like it was refused by BanColombia...  Why?  I don't know...  Then the water bill just wouldn't cooperate at all, so I went out to pay those in the normal way.  Grrrrr

I spent most of the day, after chores, working on photos of children again to replenish my supply.  That gets really tiring on the eyes so a 2-hour nap felt really good after that.

The Colombian Peso is making a bit of a rebound, only 4304 pesos to the dollar today.

Late tonight, Canada's women's soccer team faces the USA at 10pm to get a berth into the Olympics.  I will do my best to be watching that past my bedtime.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Ruddy Ground Doves

So dainty and beautiful

Saffron Finch

SF