Friday, July 22, 2022

Friday July 22, 2022 Chores

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday July 22, 2022

The walk was again super quiet this morning and the dogs behaved well.

The exchange seems to be leveling, $1 USD = 4424 Pesos today.

I picked up some money and went to pay my car registration at the nearest bank this morning, and that was easily done.  One thing more is off my mind for another year....

Now, trying to pay for the Government insurance (SOAT) was a different story.  The one place seemed to be stymied because the system did not seem to want to accept our street address!  After a half hour, we gave up.  I tried another hour online at home, thinking we had success, until the payment was apparently rejected by our damn Bank.  I will try again tomorrow at a different venue...

Cristina was delivered 3 more black kittens last night where the mother was apparently killed.  She nursed them all night then I took her into Adiela's again where they took it to Zoonosis who had a nursing feline.  Apparently she accepted the new trio without problem.  Video:


On the way in, we went and picked up medicines for the dogs.  The drugs need to be refrigerated and at 2:30pm I had to go to Huellas to get our suffering little NeNe injected.

After Huellas I stopped at D-Uno for a few supplies and returned home.

I got busy with so many normal things today that I paused to think of a few....  The morning starts with exercises, the dog walk, more exercises and warming coffee before checking emails and Facebook, and uploading my photos for sale.  Making sure the dog dishes always have a ready supply of water and dry dog food is always a must, several times per day.  A short nap was nice before being chauffer to Cristina and the co-pilots, returning to make my own lunch, always shared with the 12 hungry mouths.  I made a pot of coffee, a jug of juice, and did dishes several times.  I did poop and garbage patrol because it is Friday.  I managed the vet visit and a bit of shopping on my own.  I gave myself a needed pedicure and refilled the liquid soap dispensers.  I took photos, processed them, re-sized them and prepared this Blog.  Following this, I will make my salad and park my tired carcass to finish a short NetFlix series which has more twists and turns than a go-go-dancer.  It is a good thing retired people have nothing to do.

We haven't had rain for a few days but are getting a nice shower as I close this.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and video.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

One kitten getting fed before leaving.

2 more to go.

Siesta time for Grigi, Nala and Mona.

Still pretty...