Thursday, July 21, 2022

Thursday July 21, 2022 Checking

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday July 21, 2022

Our walk early Wednesday morning was interesting and noisy as it was Independence Day here, and about 100+ motorcycles kept circling town, revving their engines at every opportunity.  I kept the dogs at least 1/2 block away whenever I heard them coming our way. 

Cristina went into Tulua so I spent the day working on kids' photos.  That forces a little nap before salad time.

Today, the walk was quiet as could be again, with only one house party going on.  I could see only one bright star (or satelite) directly above, but otherwise it was clouded over as usual.

My co-pilots and I took Cristina into Adiela's again, and I seconded Miguel to see if I could pay my Registration and car insurance without my new Cedula and Visa.  We checked at the Transito office and got papers to pay the registration at several banks.  Apparently this will not be a problem....  The insurance I can pay at multiple locations, and even probably online.  Since Cristina had the debit card to buy dog medicines, it can now wait until tomorrow, as the worry and the pressure is off.

Again I did some work on photos to while away the time.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


This bird was across from Miguel's, attacking avocados?

This is a Blue-Grey Tanager.  Very striking!

He seemed to be getting a good feeding here.