Sunday, July 3, 2022

Sunday July 3, 2022 NeNe

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday July 3, 2022

Saturday's walk was again very quiet under cloudy skies.  

Cristina bused into Cali to weekend with her nieces again.  They had planned to go to Lago Calima.

I was tasked to take NeNe to the vet and leave him in the charge of Claudia who brought him home later.  NeNe's coughing was reduced, but not gone.  They figure he has pneumonia (which is what I had suggested).

I then got on the horn with NetFlix who had to fix the account to my Canadian debit card for me because the internet system was giving me grief and I was tired of the runaround.  Finally, we have NetFlix again...

The walk was forgotten this morning because I knew that I had to take NeNe to the vet again for more treatment and injections.  I was right on the dot at 9:30am and Jose was manning Huellas.  We did a medicated breathing mask on the poor doggie for about 20 minumtes before giving 4 injections.  NeNe has coughed very little since we got home and is peacefully sleeping now.

I picked up rubber gloves to help clean the back doors again and to paint when I get the gumption to start.  All the supplies are in place, except the will to do it...

Communication with my brothers and sisters is so good and on so many platforms that I am truly blessed.  One of them is just finishing a bout with Covid which was scary to contemplate.  Luckily, everyone is feeling as well as can be.  One is buying a house (their first) so that is exciting, and another managed to find a good local job to keep busy....  One is on an Alaskan cruise and one is enjoying her grandchildren.  All is good!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

NeNe's lack of appetite caused us concern

He was better after a vet visit

Rosebuds on clipped stems

Bougainvillea blooms are small but colourful

Peach rose hanging in there

 

More buds, different plant

Big bougainvillea plant at the back

My watchdog Princesa

Mr & Mrs Saffron Finch

Time for a nap for NeNe

One pigeon tangled with one of our dogs??