Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday July 17, 2022 Archives

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday July 17, 2022

The old man slept in today, but the dogs didn't seem to mind.  The yard is drying up and I will have to get it cut again soon.  Hopefully the rain will hold off enough for it to dry up sufficiently.

I got up early enough and cut up the 3 small purple cabbage heads I had bought.  The darn things only filled one container.  It is getting harder and harder to get good veggies all at one place, and driving into Tulua isn't always the answer, but it helps that they accept the debit card.

Cristina had to go into Tulua again to help Adiela with animals.  She also brought in a load of oranges for Zoonosis and some screen to block her mother's small dog from escaping through the window...

Little NeNe is eating but his eyes are not right and I am concerned about the little guy.  He is settling himself in odd places, which is unusual, but he is eating again fairly normally, so that is a good sign.

A good friend and big-hearted, talented person, Franny Hogg, from Cuenca has contacted me for some specific photos taken during my tenure there for use in advertising for Hearts Of Gold.  She is one of those people that prove the saying, "If you want something done, ask a busy person!"  I don't know how she manages to do everything that she does...  I am more than happy to help all those involved.  It is a good thing that my photos are all in date order and easy enough to find.  I was amazed that I was able to find a specific series of photos by searching in this Blog....  Amazing! 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Love this highway

Rosebuds

3 stages

Mango buds

Saffron Finch

SF

Tom Thumb is getting sneaky with me

TT

TT

TT

TT

NeNe worries me