Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tuesday July 26, 2022 Possibilities

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday July 26, 2022

The sky was very black for our walk this morning and every house dog on our route barked at us this morning.  The only vehicle we saw was a motorcycle at our first corner.

Then we crashed (this is getting to be routine now) until 9:30am when I got up and started chores, then got lunch ready.  I put together smoked ribs with sweet and sour sauce, sweet BBQ sauce and Teryaki sauce.  Slow cooked 1.5 hours and it was delicious!  We have enough for more than 2 meals.

During the day, I am trying to keep the dogs off the beds, but today I relented for Turi and Rocas, who is normally the guardian and never a problem, but Turi vomited twice so I had to wash all the bedding...  Yes, I batched (was single) for a few years, so I know how to fend for myself.  Those were the newest sheets from Amazon too...

Cuenca friends wanted some of my work for a poster and I had to send a larger, better copy of the one photo than what they had access to.  Not a problem, and I got the response that what I provided was just perfect!  We strive to oblige...

Then, I have a former Canadian artist/photographer friend on RedBubble who posted a beautiful photo scene, but it lacked any quality that would make it purchaseable, IMHO.  I normally do not suggest things to other artists but I did today suggest to her that she at least darken and saturate such a lovely shot.  She responded that she is not very techno savvy, even though she has the use of the same two main programs that I use.  So I offered to show her the possibility of working on such a great photo if she would send it to me.  Then I would send her back my version of that great photo...  The results are at the bottom of this Blog (not for use by anyone without permission).  Thanks Heather for trusting me with your photo.  

We just had another nice cleansing rain...  So nice and cool right now, 25.7C.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Not sure if this is one of our doves..

Golden Silk Spider

Rio with built-in necklace

Rosebud slowly opening

Shiny Cowbird joins the food line

We enjoy their visits

Sweet & Sour Smoked Ribs.. Yummy

Original photo has many great elements....

This is my "in-your-face" colour version!