Thursday, July 28, 2022

Thursday July 28, 2022 Birds

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday July 28, 2022

The rain this morning negated our walk once more and we went back to bed for a long time again.

I took Cristina into Tulua again with fixings to make a meal at Zoonosis, and a bag of our oranges.  This time, we brought Buddy along as the fourth co-pilot.  When I got home, I opened the garage and opened the car doors to transfer the 4 dogs into the house.  Mistake...  Buddy decided that it was time for a little freedom and he wandered to the end of the block where he pooped and peed in view of several people.  Grrrrrr.  I disgorged the dogs successfully a second time as I entered to get my new hair clipper set.

I went to visit Victor Hugo, and to bring them a bag of oranges as well.  He is such a good young man and he enjoys my visits.  When his Grandma, Aunt Nativa had stopped by the night before, I gave her some of my "Radville" popcorn to take for him for a treat because he likes it.

I made a stop before coming home to get a dustpan, 3 wooden broomstick handles, and several large garbage bags.  Not a bad haul for under $7.50 USD, with the peso trading at $1 USD = 4371 pesos.

For lunch I, and the 12 dogs, had the second leftover meal of the sweet and sour ribs.  Oh, woe is us to suffer so....

I took 46 pictures out back this afternoon, but you are only seeing the ones I kept.  The birds emptied that feeder within 5 hours!

I was late doing chores today but I did get them done.

Luz Dary passed along a note basically saying "You have a right to be angry, the Government does not know what they are doing.."  Then, I think we have an appointment Monday afternoon to go get Travel documents or lose the process again,... and this is after the lady at Migracion in Pereira claims that we don't need those documents...!!!  Yup, the inmates are running the asylum....  Cristina is not home to explain fully, but I think I have deciphered it...  Grrrrrrrrrr again.

I am getting really tired of the same revenge plot movies over and over on NetFlix....  I really need a good dose of Outlander...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Saffron Finch

Tom Thumb

Golden Silk Spider

My trusty new companion, Rio


Tea Rose bud

and another

Mrs Shiny Cowbird

Ruddy Ground Dove and Saffron Finch

SF + RGD

TT

TT

SF + RGD

Saffron Finch males