Monday, July 4, 2022

Monday July 4, 2022 Veggies

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday July 4, 2022

Around 2am,our power went out and I waited for the fan in the bedroom to restart for quite a while before looking to the front of the house, where I could see the street lights were on, which I found very odd!  I waited a while longer and then decided to check the breaker boxes.  The ones inside the house were fine, but the box outside was open and the main switch was off....  Some clown decided to play a joke on us for some reason...

So I didn't go walking today either..  NeNe is much, much better today so hopefully we have solved his problems.

BTW, Happy 4th of July to our American friends and apparently Happy Saints Peter and Paul Day to Colombians because today is another holiday??  

I wanted to pay my cel bill but needed money first but my banker compatriots were closed for he holiday and the cash machine was giving me grief.  I had tried to pay the cel bill online, but it won't accept either of my debit cards.  Hopefully very soon we will go and get a proper debit card from BanColombia with a security code number, then we will have less problems with everything.

We drove with our co-pilots into MegaFruver in Tulua and got our veggies.  I ended up buying 4 very small heads of red cabbage because they had no proper green cabbage available.  I worry that the red cabbage is old and has had older outside layers removed several times...  We will see.

On the way back we paid our respects to Christian, and got home to make ourselves a late lunch.  After chopping the cabbage, I started work on photos again.  There was a short rainfall that didn't amount to much.

Oh, NetFlix fans will want to watch Once Upon A Time In Hollywood....  Superb acting, great story, and an Oscar performance by cousin-by-marriage, Brad Pitt!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Red cabbage prep

A little rain must fall...