Monday, July 25, 2022

Monday July 25, 2022 Nasty

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday July 25, 2022

The salad was devoured by a hungry Victor Hugo last night.  I had walked over with my pal, Turi.  Victor loves my salad and I had brought enough for Auntie too, but she saved that portion for another meal for Victor.  We booked next week for another haircut because his hair grows so fast and thick.

We had an abbreviated walk again this morning at 4:25am because we had a north wind, thunderstorm to the north, and it was already spitting rain.  The rain actually hit arount 5:20am and didn't amount to much.  We slept in the nice cool air until 9am.

Then Cristina needed transport for NeNe to get another injection at Huellas.  He is really struggling to walk, often tipping on his right side, so we are really concerned about him.  Maybe we need a doggy splint for him?  I paid the gas bill on the way (under $2.50 USD).

Then we went to the vet office of buddy John Faber Rojas and picked up a sickly kitten that was slashing at anything that came near.  That earned it the name of "Nasty", even though it is a cute orange tabby with blue eyes.

We didn't come straight home, we drove across Tulua to Olympica to get meat for warm dog food.  We also came away with a lot of birdseed and toilet paper.

We got home in time for a delicious leftover lunch of Filet Mignon...  Oh, to suffer the food dregs of leftovers... NOT!  I really gotta stock up on that stuff when a person can eat like a king for about $5 USD!  I didn't see any FM at Olympica....

I noticed that my Blog readership has dropped drastically, but then it dawned on me that many of you are getting the emailed versions again (don't ask me why??) and reading it there.  

So chores didn't get done until the afternoon, which is really late for me..

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Victor loves my salad
 
Sugar cane trains are 3-5 trailers long


 

Female Shiny Cowbird and Ruddy Ground Doves

One medallion of Filet ( of 2) and potatoes

Nasty

Nasty

Tea Rose bud


Birds feeding

Birds

One in flight

Golden Silk Spider

Tom Thumb silhouette

Fallen bougainvillea flowers.