Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wednesday May 18, 2022 Puppy

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday May 18, 2022

The awakening after 4am seems to be returning as a habit.  The calf was in its pen, such a little darling,.. then we came across a strange sight further on.  I thought that we had stumbled onto a cow having its calf right on the street so we went closer.  Then we saw that the cow was munching garbage!  I don't recall ever seeing that before....  I wonder what it does to the milk?

My cel phone, although hardly used, was still at 93% after 24 hours!  I gotta say that I am impressed by this Samsung.

I went to pick up my repaired sandal, and it was a professional job, so I gave him a little extra.  Work by hand is so cheap here.

Cristina had me drive her into her friend's place in Tulua to pick up a puppy for adoption to take to Adiela's and then she would go to Zoonosis.  The poor puppy looked scared and not having any fun.  I felt sorry for him.

I stopped to talk to Cristina's ex, Carlos, because I need to do something about the back door and the lavanderia door.  I have a mish-mash of mesh and crap to help stop the dogs (read Negrita) from squeezing through the bars.  I have decided that it would be infinitely better, and more esthetically pleasing to just weld wire fencing right onto the doors with up to 2" holes.  Presumably it would never come off to cause damage to any dog.  He said that he would come by to measure later, but I have yet to see him.

It is a good thing that I was home because Cristina's new phone case with glass protector arrived by courier.  Amazon, you rock!  Now I can't wait to get my new car cams...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



Puppy for adoption

He looks lost and sad

Lovely drive home

Lavanderia door needs repair

Back door is ugly

Beauty!-


More beauty!

Teeny Golden Silk Spider, small as my little fingernail

Killer

Grigi

Princesa needs a haircut