Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Wednesday May 25, 2022 Clothing

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday May 25, 2022

The hockey game last night (5-3 Oilers over Flames, + 3-1 lead in the series) went until after 11pm, then Killer had me up at 3am, so the walk was forfeited for today.

The puppies pee or poop somewhere every 10 minutes so walking without shoes is not an option.  It seems that all we do is clean and mop floors behind the little roving cuties.  The other dogs are absolute gems about everything.

Cristina decided that she wanted to go back to pitch black hair so it was my job to be the applicator.  It turned out really well.

I spent a lot of time on Ancestry again today.  Genealogy is very tricky because of so many people with the same name and dates that are similar.  Cross-checking for spouses and family is interesting and challenging, but I find that I have to write the simplest details down before I go to enter them.  My memory is not to be trusted for tricky dates.

We gathered some of my clothes for niece Lina who is in jail and has gone from a skinny wretch to a chubby inmate.  Prison has done her more good than any of us could ever do.  I gathered some of the clothes I don't wear anymore and hopefully will fit her somewhat.  I drove Cristina into Adiela's so they could buy more of the clothes she needs.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Hibiscus close-up

Roses

Tom Thumb

TT