Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Tuesday May 24, 2022 Horses

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday May 24, 2022

The walk this morning was interesting when we walked up to 3 horses less than a block away.  The little filly was so cute that I dug out the Samsung phone to give it a test, no flash...  I must say that I was a little disappointed in the quality buy really no worse under the same circumstances than any of my cameras.

We did our usual tour and by the time we were in the home stretch, the 3 horses were visiting with Handsome in the open lot next door and the mare looked really happy to see him...

We had gotten away a tad late again this morning and again I was surprised how much difference 20 minutes makes in the morning scene.  3 white cars getting going in one block, many motorcycles, and many walkers.  Also, it was unusual to have a view of the stars and a crescent moon.

The puppies keep the bathroom hallway busy with their pees and poops.  It seems that there is a new puddle every time I turn around.  They are no real bother otherwise and all seem to be eating healthily.

I helped broil some pork chops and chicken for lunch and made a mess of the oven, so I helped with the clean-up as well.

The afternoon was spent working on more photos as I need to boost my supply and keep busy.  I have many new composites of Tom Thumb and flowers that you may see in about a year.

I took a little walk around the block with Turi because I could hear strange noises from the open lot over our north wall.  I see that they are unloading gravel truck boxes of dirt halfway in, so it will be interesting to see what will develop there.

It doesn't take much sun here for me to pink up.  between the little walk and doing poop patrol shirtless, I am decidedly pink...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Male

Filly

Mare

with Handsome

Hungry filly

Not bad for a phone camera, no flash

Still so darn cute

What is the neighbour up to?

Flowers along his lot

More

These are really tiny