Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Wednesday May 11, 2022 Water

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday May 11, 2022

We were just coming out of the bedroom door at 4:30am  when I heard a couple of drops hit the roof, and soon it was a quick downpour, so back to bed we all went.  It actually did not rain that much and our lake was even soaked in later, so what was the reason for the Town to shut off our water again at 6:45am just as we were getting ready to go out???  And the water did not return until 3:45pm!

I took Cristina, along with a kitten received from Claudia last night, to Adiela's.  Together they were going for an expensive hair treatment (straightening?) which is her Birthday present.

After I got home with my co-pilots NeNe, Turi and Princesa, we were soon visited by a ServiEntrega delivery rider with my new TENS machine from Amazon, again 2 days earlier than expected.  

With the amazing help of my sister-in-law, I am delving more into my Family Tree on Ancestry which provides "hints" about people in theTree.  Sometimes it helps with confirming birth and death dates, especially when there are photos of the headstones for confirmation.  There are a lot of misspellings and many inaccuracies, so a person has to be very sure before accepting outside data.  I would love to be able to absorb cousin Hillary Rodham Clinton's information as to our purported connections with performers and Royalty.

I must say that I am more than impressed with my Samsung Galaxy A53 and its incredible fast charging and long-lasting battery.  The phone has been on, and sporadically used since early morning and the battery is still at 91%!!

At 6:15pm we just had another quick rain shower,  The dogs are behaving superbly all day and are rewarded for being so good.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Saffron finches

Tom Thumb's quick visit

Tom Thumb feeding

Turkey buzzard on the street

A view NE from the edge of town

A view straight east