Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday May 23, 2022 Puppies

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday May 23, 2022

The walk yesterday morning had the regulars on the route, the calf, Spike and Handsome.  And it was the same today.

Yesterday, we were barely out of bed when we were phoned to open the door to a couple who wanted to view our house.  Honestly, I think the price I want scared him, but I didn't care, the house is one thing that I don't intend to lose money on because of the poor exchange on the peso.

I worked on photos most of the day so didn't take any photos.  We had thunder and a short rainshower too.

Late in the evening Claudia showed up with 4 puppies whose mother was killed 2 blocks away.  I got to take photos of them today and they are quite an assortment, 2 male, 2 female, 2 dark, 2 light, but cute all over.  Cristina is in her element and, since our fat Nina is gone, the puppies are free to roam in the house, and not locked up.

The water was shut off again mid-morning and has not returned.  I am glad that I got to sneak in my late shower before that happened.

I came across a Yahoo ad about coupons for Amazon so I went hunting with Cristina in tow.  I like my traveling zip-off cargo pants so much because of all the secure pockets that I was happy to find 3 similar shorts with discounts.  We got 3 electrical outlet expanders and also were going to get nice sheets for the bed.  However, when I got to the checkout page I saw that a horrendous duty had been added and discovered that this came from ordering the sheets, so they got deleted.  Gotta love free shipping from Amazon, and the super fast deliveries, especially here.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.