Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thursday May 19, 2022 Swapping

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday May 19, 2022

We have the street dog, Negro, back with us for a little clean-up and medical attention.  The lady that kinda watches him a block away is not doing anything to help him with his skin troubles so Cristina and Claudia have decided to again care for him.

The Nikon came for a late walk with me and the dogs.  It is amazing how many people are up and about by 5:30am.  I wanted to get a shot of the calf in the pen, and then came across Whitey the horse that I haven't seen in a long time.  It is also amazing how fast structures appear in previously vacant lots, almost overnight.

Our newest dog Mona just wasn't a good fit for us for an older dog.  She was happy, loving and playful for sure, but her habit of chewing on everything from my shoes to my office chair had to stop.  She was no longer a puppy.  So Cristina proposed a trade at Zoonosis for an older dog, Nala, that needs a quiet situation for her remaining days.  She is quite ambulatory and is already fitting in well, so we expect that she will live a good while longer while in our care.

While at Zoonosis, I got a call from Migracion, I believe from the last lady, Anita, we met there (who had given me the supposedly good travel documents) and I passed the phone to Cristina.  They will send me an email tomorrow which I will pass on to Luz Dary to handle.  I am not making any more useless trips to Pereira.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Negro

Calf

Whitey

Flowers on vacant lot

Such beauty

New structure


Morning mist, no sunrise today

Mona will have new companions

She will be OK at Zoonosis

Too bad, I did like her friendliness

Nala should be a better fit for us

She is a sweet old gal