Saturday, May 21, 2022

Saturday May 21, 2022 Scams

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday May 21, 2022

The sleep was minimal as I had the laptop in the bedroom until almost 1am to listen to the Edmonton Oilers even their series in Calgary with an exciting 5-3 win.  I still believe that the Oilers have the firepower to compete with most teams if they can keep their cool and stop their costly giveaways.  Go Oilers Go.

We still had our 4:30am walk with the 3 dogs and then we all hit the hay for another few hours.

On FaceBook, they have "Sponsored Ads" that I rarely click on, but one really caught my eye... 

Supposedly a person could buy this electric scooter/car for $149.95 and the Checkout showed only $5.95 shipping to Colombia!  I asked for advice from others and my daughter, in particular, was very helpful in showing that this was a new domain, from RUSSIA!  The old adage holds that if it sounds too good to be true....  Beware of Giftshop.gift

I drove Cristina into Tulua to travel around with visiting niece Natalia.  She wanted to get her Mom, Ana Julia, a Mothers' day gift.  It was another nice test for the car cam, with which I am, so far, very impressed.  Even when the car is turned off it flashes a blue light like an alarm for security.
The house is so quiet, even with 11 dogs, as Nala is so much more mellow and quiet than Mona was.  Mona was a lovable dog, just a little too hyper for our group.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Our flowers are doing well

Nene inspects Nina's grave.  He needs a haircut!

Princesa needs a haircut!

Our Grigi

Buddy needs a haircut!

Bad long shot of Nala

 

2 female Shiny Cowbirds

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT