Saturday, May 7, 2022

Saturday May 7, 2022 Recovery

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday May 7, 2022

Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife Cristina.  We wish you many more!


Cristina has decided that an expensive hair treatment is what she wants for her Birthday, so that will happen later,

Last night Killer was being given some much needed exercise and physiotherapy and I was unable to enjoy the spectacle as my eyes would not stay open.  I was in bed by 9pm and slept through my usual wake-up time, arising just in time to allow Leonel in the door at 6am to attack our jungle, which I am sure had not been cut since I left.  And it grew unabated during the rainy season.  There were probably hundreds of dog poops untouched in the tangle as well.  Leonel got paid extra today......

The Internet wasabsolutely horrible all morning despite many restarts.  It has improved greatly as the day went on.

Please pray for my cousin Maurice in Regina who caught Covid on a trip and it is making a mess of his organs, etc.  Maurice is a fighter and I expect him to come out of this battle well bruised, but alive.

We got word that we have an appointment Monday in Pereira for the new Visa application.  That means we will probably make a stop at PriceSmart.  We also are going to help out a crippled friend of Cristina's Roldanillo.

Cristina was to go meet her nieces in Cali for a birthday supper but that got scotched when Ana's car was rear-ended.  So Cristina decided to go in and help Adiela with a batch of sick kittens.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Killer enjoys the attention

Leonel was here early to beat the garbage truck

He did a superb job as usual

The birds like to find their birdseed

A Shiny Cowbird joins them

A Kiskadee is bug-hunting

..and he's off...

He has his prey

Oranges are ripe

Kiskadee in the mango tree