Monday, May 2, 2022

Monday May 2, 2022 Closest

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday May 2, 2022

The urgency to get things accomplished resulted in an early rise from a fitful sleep.  A nap later revived me.

I managed to upload my extensive family tree GED file to Ancestry.com even though I am only on a free trial membership.  Hopefully that will be available to all other family members on Ancestry, where I really object to their high membership fees.

I also managed to fill out the Colombian Government entry document in spite of my Visa renewal still being in progress, with a small white lie...  This enabled me to also Check-in on COPA for my flights to Panama City and Cali, and to print the boarding passes with the confirmed exit seat 17A.  Nobody, but nobody, is going to change boarding passes on me ever again after I have paid for a seat!  COPA has still yet to respond to my request of March 14th requesting an upgrade to first class for the Toronto-Panama leg.  Grrrrrr  I guess that means that my demand reverts to a full refund for the awful Panama-Toronto leg now.

Today was an easy day of enjoying the birds, washing clothes, fun playing cards, and eating steaks....  I am really going to miss Canada and all my wonderful firends and family after I leave in the morning...  THANK YOU to everyone who contributed to my long and wonderful itinerary!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Goldfinch

Purple Finch

Birds

Robin

Chipmunk

Chipmunk

Birds