Monday, May 2, 2022

Sunday May 1, 2022 Closer

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday May 1, 2022

This was another day of much-needed rest as we inch closer to our departure to our home and canine family in Andalucia, Colombia.  The trip to Canada has been absolutely amazing so far in that we have reconnected face-to-face with so very many family and friends.  We can't afford to make these trips often, so we have to make the best of them.

Today we enjoyed capturing some of the avian and four-legged critters that cruise though the feeders in the back yard.  Some I have missed, because they are only within proper sight for such a miniscule amount of time.  Capturing the cardinals was a prime mission of mine.

Yvette and Lou continue to be master hosts as they are always ready to play cards and other games.  The rust shows in my ability to play after such a long time away from a games table.  Lou is a formidable opponent and Yvette knows how to frustrate my success, all in good fun of course.

I manage to connect almost nightly with Cristina and face-time with my doggies who I miss so much.  I hope that I can drag my huge carcass around when I return to walking my troupe.  I sorely need the exercise.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Goldfinch

Purple Finch

Purple Finch pair

Robin

More birds

Spinners

Female Cardinal

Male and Female Cardinal kissing

Female Cardinal

Mourning Dove

Cardinal pair

Disheveled squirrel

Male Cardinal

Male Cardinal

Male Cardinal

Squirrel ingenuity foiled

Drat!  Foiled again.