Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tuesday December 3, 2019 Puppies


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday December 3, 2019
We were out the door at 7:30am once again to take the 2 female puppies to Super Mascotas for sterilization.  The good news is that Claudia would pick them up later and deliver them to us.  
We stopped at Adiela's and picked up another absolutely cute male puppy that was to be adopted and picked up later at our home, by the same lady that is adopting the yellow cat...  So, for a while, we had 13 dogs in the house.
We made a stop at the Huellas vet here in Andalucia to get the new pup vaccinated and bought a truckload of animal and bird food for $30 USD.
 David came over for lunch and we treated him to the pork cutlet lunch around the corner.  He enjoyed it as much as me.  Then we came back and watched The Sea Wolves.  Aram was supposed to join us but he had a dental appointment conflicting.
I decided to finally change tactics with the ceiling fan installed in the air shaft in the hallway.  I had it trying to pull the hot air up, but that has not been successful at all.  Now, I am going to fire it up only at nights to bring in the cooler outside air.  A short test indicates that this will work much better.
It was probably when I was standing on a stool and reaching to clean the blades that I wrenched my back.  I had been really good for a lot of years with careful exercises but I am a hurting unit right this moment.  My TENS machine is doing its magic.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Cute puppies like this get adopted much easier

What a sweet curious little guy