Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday December 19 , 2019 Birds


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday December 19 , 2019
The church music was only from 5am to 5:15 this morning.  After chores, I took a long nap with Bebe and she was very still most of the time.  Trust is everything with animals.
Cristina was supposed to go out of town to German's acreage today with Claudia but that got postponed, maybe cancelled.
So we went to LA14 for veggies and to find a few presents for the nephews.  On the way out I spotted another of the cheap Chinese TENS machines and they quoted a lower price so I bought it to give to Aunt Nativa and Victor Hugo.  Cristina was watching the woman test it and not me unfortunately...  When we got it home we found that it only had one set of pads and the unit did not light up...  Grrrrr, but it does work.
In the neighbour's tree I spotted a bird like the blue-grey tanager but with a cute crest.  But by the time I got out there with the long lens it was gone....  But Tom is always around and Mr Vermilion Flycatcher was buzzing around.  I was kinda pleased with is posing today.
Just now we found Bebe dead in the bedroom.  Cristina says I am to blame for not locking it in the bathroom, just the bedroom, and that Nina is responsible for killing him.  Right now I am in shock and so sad.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Tom and a friend had a rivalry going

Such a pretty boy

Mister Vermilion Flycatcher



Neighbour's new 2nd storey