Saturday, December 14, 2019

Saturday December 14, 2019 Roses


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday December 14, 2019
I took Friday the 13th off and stayed in the house all day.
I did contact CIBC about activating my replacement Debit Card.  I tried doing it through online banking several times with no success so I just called in and got it handled relatively easy.  I call in on the non-toll-free number and I get quicker responses every time.
Then I worked on photos all afternoon and watched "War Wagon" in the evening.  It is funny that I didn't remember much about that movie.  I guess I hadn't watched it for a few years.

Today we worked a bit in the yard and Cristina let the kitten, Bebe, in the mango tree.  Then she put all the dogs in the house and left the cat out there.  It didn't take long for it to find refuge in the dog carrier at the back door.  That kitten just loves getting attention from me, snuggles up and purrs up a storm.  That makes me purr a little too.
On RedBubble one of the artists posted a Journal about how some of our work was being sold by others on Amazon...  All I had to do was put my name in the search bar and, sure enough, my work is nice enough for someone to steal.  A complaint through Amazon for Copyright infringement is in process.
We decided to go for a drive to the other side of Tulua (of course) because Cristina had a yen for some nice large roses like Wolf had.  We got 2 large (at least 14") ceramic pots, 20 kgs of dirt, fertilizer, and 2 rose bushes for under $14 USD.  Tell me again why I am living here...
And after carrying all that heavy stuff, even wearing my back brace, I have the TENS machine soothing my back again.
We had stopped at La Herradura on the way so Cristina could do a little Christmas shopping for a niece.
Once home, we got to work on the roses and put them in the pots, in a partly sunny location.  Hopefully they will do well.
I figured out that I had not actually reversed the rotation of the hallway ceiling fan to bring down the air so I corrected that error today too.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
 
Bebe is on the hunt

Such a cutie pie

She is aware of the dogs below

Rocas, Turi and Grigi

Shopping at the big plant place

Large Bonsai bush #1

Large Bonsai bush #2

Large Bonsai bush #3

Plaster(ed) Confucious trimming a bonsai

No idea...  Gumball tree??

The rose I chose instead of the usual reds

Cristina wanted the white

Potted and ready to grow

The back yard will be very pretty soon