Thursday, December 12, 2019

Thursday December 12, 2019 Irish


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday December 12, 2019
I seem to have gravitated into getting up to walk the dogs around 5am now because it hurts to stay in bed.  Even though my back is decidedly better, different aches and pains are finding their way to annoy me.
Cristina was on her way by bus to Cali this morning at 8am.  For some reason, a former group of former employees still feel they are owed money from the candy giant Colombina where they once worked.  Like usual, this meeting did not seem to produce anything.
I had invited David and Aram for a movie today but David insisted that we go there at 11:30 where he jumped in and we went to that wonderful ChijilasCa restaurant where a delicious chicken soup and wonderful chicken meal was under $12 for the 3 of us.  More and more I am realizing how very fortunate I am to be retired here where a person can live on the measly pension we get.
Then we went back to David's and decided to watch the new movie "The Irishman" on Netflix.  It was a very good movie, just too darn long, well over 3 hours.  Also DeNiro, Pesci and Pacino simply could not believably bring off the roles of playing their younger selves, ...they are old, and their moves are of old people.  But, I enjoyed the interesting story line interweaving the Mob, The Teamsters, the Bay of Pigs, the Kennedy assassination, and the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.
Then I made a lightning trip to LA14 for needed veggies for my salads and got home just before Cristina arrived.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Soup so thick that it was more like a stew

Chicken with mustard sauce, creamy carrits and pasta