Monday, December 23, 2019

Sunday December 22, 2019 Bored


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday December 22, 2019
Cristina took off to Tulua very early with Claudia to help with a kitten adoption.  I didn't see her again until almost 4pm, then she was gone again for another 2 hours visiting with family.
So I was faced with a long boring day and I called david to see if he was available for lunch and a movie.  Luckily he was, so we went for our usual pork cutlet lunch only to find the place closed.  So we went to the retaurant across from the big school and ate a huge lunch at almost triple the price, ..$8.40 USD.  We were also surprised to discover all the indoor seating available there that is not visible from the street.
Then we sat down and enjoyed watching "The Sting", a great classic movie with Paul Newman and Robert Redford.
In the evening I walked with Aram again and took a couple of shots of the main park.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
A rare shot.  Good lunch.

Nice lights

From a different angle