Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday December 17, 2019 Certainty


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday December 17, 2019
The church was blaring Christmas music again at 4:30am, almost all familiar tunes but with unfamiliar Spanish lyrics.  Cristina says she doesn't hear it at all so our white noise works.  I only just barely hear it in bed because I am awake.
I saw the Vermilion Flycatcher again this morning under a different streetlight and took a few more test shots.  I think that these are a bit better, but would have been much better if I had bothered with the longer lens...
I got tired of looking at the bird poop on my side window so I took Lizzie for a needed car wash.  My title today is Certainty, because, if one thing is certain in this old world it is that Car Wash = Rain.  It worked again today.
I had invited David for lunch and a movie so we, with Cristina, went for the cutlets meals, they had pork and I tried the chicken this time.  The two of them had a delicious looking soup as well and the bill was 17,000 pesos, or $5.08 USD.  They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...  I love food prices in Colombia!
Then David and I settled down to watch "Burlesque".  He had never seen it before and thoroughly enjoyed it.  The rain began about 1/2 way through the movie in the form of noisy thunderstorms.  Certainty!  So David's car got a free car wash courtesy of clean Lizzie.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Vermilion Flycatcher ignoring me

Now I have his good side

He really is a very bright red

Lizzie looks like brand-new again

I have always loved white cars

Full inside-outside wash was 12,000 pesos = $3.59 USD