Monday, December 2, 2019

Monday December 2, 2019 Animals


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday December 2, 2019
Sunday 2 more female puppies were dropped off at the Animal Park.  Two more cuties who we hope to get sterilized on Tuesday.  
Formula 1 was run that morning too and I was going to watch with David at 7pm but he said Wolf was sick, and the race was boring, so I watched the highlights online.  World Champion Lewis Hamilton led from wire to wire, followed by Max Verstappen and Charles LeClerc, same as they qualified.

Today I thought there was a promise of a decent sunrise but the clouds uncharacteristically floated away so it wasn't much...  Darn.
While Cristina went to the Animal Park in the morning I put the big lens on the Nikon and practiced on Tom Thumb and 2 friends for a bit, shooting 100 photos.  I am actually very happy with a lot of them.  I hope you are too.
Then I put on my back brace and moved some furniture to see if I could avoid having to make a wall in the house.  I moved our large closet sideways across the hallway and backed it with 1 storage shelf and 2 tool cabinets.  Now we just need to push one tool cabinet sideways to block the hole to keep the dogs in the house, giving them more room to roam rather than locking them outside.  We gave it a good test run today and it worked well.
We had bought some beef sausage at LA14 and today we fried them up.  They were very disappointing, not enough fat to fry properly and no taste.  I can't wait to have some good Canadian beef sausage when I get to Canada in March.
Cristina and I made a run into Tulua to pay my health insurance and then made a stop at Dollar City.  It is amazing what that store carries and how much stuff we buy just because the deal is too good to pass up.
We gassed up on the way in, spending the usual 50,000 pesos or $14.25 USD for 20.6 litres.   69c USD per litre, or 92c CAD...  How does that compare??
After a quick stop at the cemetery we went to the Animal Park to meet the couple who wanted to look at kittens to adopt.  Thursday they will probably take the older yellow Tabby which is good!
There were 5 horses on the grounds which some of the dogs took to chasing which made for some excitement.  We grabbed the 2 new puppies and brought them home.  The idea is to keep them away from food (they are both weel-fed!) until they can be sterilized tomorrow.
I have invited Aram and family for a movie this evening but I think only he is coming because there was a funeral in Liliana's extended family so there is family visiting at their home.  Aram doesn't speak Spanish so he will be happy to get out of their way.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Fizzled sunrise

More cloud would have been great

Some decent shots of Tom Thumb today














































Our homemade wall...

Move the small cabinet on the right to block the hole

I was worried that it might cut off too much light, but no..

Adding more stuff

Always a gorgeous view

Love it

Niece Lina with her friend Ana

Siamese tabby combination

One of the 2 new puppies

This is the other

They bothered the kittens roughly

5 horses

Lovely animal

Camera shy bunch

4 under a big tree

I was too slow to catch these two snuggling

Snooze time

Her too