Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sunday December 8, 2019 1st Communion #1


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday December 8, 2019
I was "contracted" to take photos of Alejandro's First Communion this morning.  He is the son of Chucho(Jesus) and Angela, and nephew of Carlos.
We had to get to the church before 9, bringing Alejandro and Chucho by car and quickly take some photos before they had to go inside to get aligned for the day.
So we went for a quick breakfast and I started to come back for the 10pm Mass but Cristina wanted no part of the Mass which she claimed would take an hour before they ended with the First Communion.  So we came home and I worked on the first batch of pictures.  I insisted on going back by 10:45 but she kept doing silly things, delaying us so that we actually missed Alejandro's First Communion, although it was a madhouse with absolutely everybody trying to take cel phone photos, interfering with the actual photographers.  After taking some family shots inside the church we went over to the new Commercial Center on the next corner and took some more photos.
I must say that Alejandro was just a perfect little gentleman about everything.

This is my contribution to today's Blog, because we were invited to Wolf and Fabiola's for lunch, unbeknownst to us that it was also Valeri's First Communion celebration, so I will post those tomorrow.   This is enough for today...
I have to go pick up Cristina for the second night of the the Candles at the cemetery.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.